Thursday, November 3, 2011

Homework for mid-term break

For anyone who missed the last session and if you want to do the homework, here it is.

Think of a song you like and use this as a starting point for a short story up to 1000 words.
The connection between the song and the story doesn't have to be clear to anyone, even to yourself - it's just an inspiration.
You can start by using mind maps (google if unsure) to generate ideas.
Play around with ideas and experiment with different ones before starting to write.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane disappointed I missed last nights class but I have a daughter in hospital in Cork and couldn't make it. What exercise did we get for this week pls? Also I can't find any of last weeks homework about the song posted I'm wondering if I'm picking up all the posts.
    Tks a mill
    June

    ReplyDelete